Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first Blog

Hello everyone! This is my first attempt at blogging. I hope this will be a fun and rewarding experience for all who read and reply.

I am a REALTOR in Charlotte, NC. The Charlotte market has been an awesome market for residential real estate for many years. We have nearly 75,000 people who move to the Charlotte area every year.

Many things attact newcomers to Charlotte. We get to experience ALL 4 seasons each year, we are 2 hours from the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains, we are 3-1/2 hours from the coast(including Wilmington, NC, Myrtle Beach, and Charleston, SC). We have the Carolina Panthers(NFL football), the Charlotte Bobcats(NBA basketball), the Charlotte Knights(AAA minor league baseball), the Charlotte Checkers(minor leauge hockey), the Wachovia Championship(a major stop on the PGA tour), and NASCAR(3 races each year--All Star Race, Coca-Cola 600, and the Fall race). Not to mention the plethora of cultural events and opportunities that abound.

I also brew my own beer. I will attempt through this blog to keep you up-to-date on my activities both in Real Estate and homebrewing and everything that relates to both.

Sit back and enjoy!

No comments: